IT System Administrator
About the role:
We are looking for a competent IT System Administrator who is passionate about IT and security in various tech environments.
On this role you will:
Being responsible and maintaining Real Time IT systems and network infrastructure in private and public clouds.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing IT systems in production environment - Windows and Linux.
- Experience with Fortinet, Cisco, Juniper and Cloud Flare.
- Experience with complicated IT environments and various system solutions.
- Experience with Office 365: Exchange online, managing users, AD and Monitoring systems.
- Experience with MS Azure AD, Intune, XDR, MDE, MCAS & DLP.
- Services oriented, great communication skills with natural autodidact capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team adapting new technologies rapidly.
- Fluent in English communication, written and verbal.
Will be nice that you have:
- RedHat Ovirt knowledge.
- Practical knowledge in IT-Security systems.
- DevOps Scripting skills - Python and Ansible in Terraform environment.
- Certifications: MCSA, CCNA & CISO.
- Experience with Databases and clusters – MS-SQL, MySQL, Mongo & Redis.