Platform product manager
Finonex is looking for a talented and passionate Platform product manager to join our team in our office in Herzliya, Israel.
As a product manager, you will be responsible for our web and mobile trading platform.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing, and design to identify and prioritize opportunities for growth in our international markets and lead the development and execution of product strategies and initiatives that drive engagement and revenue.
Our work model is hybrid, combining remote and on-site work
- Ownership of product requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile methodology.
- Define roadmap, take it from vision to reality and prioritize product requirements.
- Manage the full product life-cycle, from product definition through launch to maintenance - ideation, scope, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration.
- Define and build metrics and OKRs and drive growth in multiple aspects of the product.
- Highly analytical with attention to detail, able to complete extensive market research.
- Analyze usage patterns and solve problems.
- Keep investigating for new tools and services that can help deliver better products
- Planning the features with a designer, to create the best UI & UX.
- 4+ years of experience in product management in B2C product
- Experience with defining and measuring product and usability KPI's
- A great sense for user experience and design
- Strategic thinking with good planning skills.
- Ability to manage lifecycles of several products simultaneously.
- Technological orientation and understanding of the development cycle.
- Excellent English level with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to explain complex requirements in simple terms, excellent communicator (both written and verbal).
- Experienced in driving collaboration across multiple disciplines - Product, UX, R&D, Marketing, CS and Sales.
- Self-driven and organized with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple initiatives.
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills.
- Work experience in a trading On-line companies
- Work experience in SAS platforms