Backend Team Leader
Step into our world, where advanced technologies take center stage, transforming the online trading experience.
With our cutting-edge approach, we follow Hedge & new methodologies, constantly pushing boundaries.
Our open-door policy ignites a vibrant atmosphere of collaboration, where departments unite in a dynamic blend of community and creativity.
We offer an excellent work environment where you will be challenged and encouraged to grow professionally
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Backend Team Leader to join our R&D engineering group.
As the team leader, you will be responsible for managing and leading our unique trading infrastructures team.
Your role will involve designing, building, and maintaining backend services and large-scale trading deployments.
You will work with technologies such as Node.js, Go/Rust, PostgreSQL, MetaQuotes, and Redis, focusing on high performance, scalability, and availability. This position is a true opportunity to be at the forefront of the company's product development cycle and have full control over the system.
- At least 4 years of experience managing backend teams.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing backend services.
- At least 4 years of experience in server-side development using one or more of the following Node.js, Go/Rust.
- At least 1+ years of experience with C++.
- Ability to support legacy systems (C#).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working in high-scale production environments.
- Proficiency in Agile development methodologies, including CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) and automated testing.
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience working in a Linux environment and with containers (Docker).
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of robust trading platforms.