Finonex is growing and looking for a DevOps who will help us build functional systems that improve the customer experience, we’re looking for a DevOps engineer who can be responsible for creating the needed framework, deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet our customers’ needs.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in software engineering and be familiar with Ruby or Python and will work with developers and engineers to ensure that software development follows established processes and works as intended.
The DevOps engineer will also help plan projects and be involved in project management decisions.
- Create the needed framework for migration to the dockerized world.
- Deploy updates and fixes and provide Level 2 technical support.
- Build tools to reduce occurrence of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems in secure way.
- Perform root cause analysis of production errors and resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripts to automate visualization.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 3+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer in production environment
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Proficiency with Git and GitLab workflows
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- DevOps Scripting skills, automation, and Orchestration tools (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, chef…)
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Service oriented, great communication skills with natural autodidact capabilities.
- Ability to work independently, leading the teams to adapt new technologies rapidly.
- Fluent in English communication, Written and verbal.
- Bachelor of science degree (or equivalent) in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- Experience in developing/engineering applications for a large company.
- Spark Management
- Security systems.
- Knowledgeable with Databases and clusters – MS-SQL, MariaDB, Mongo, Postgress & Redis.