Junior Technical Support
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Support Engineer to join our Client Operations team.
On this role you will:
- Provide tier 1 and 2 tech support for customers and partners around the world.
- Troubleshooting issues via ticket systems, phone and email in proficient English.
- Identify root causes, proposing test cases and solutions.
- Provide timely information to customer-facing teams to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Train customers on our solutions and products.
- Help build and retain the technical support knowledge base and training materials
- Ability to work Monday to Friday - Mandatory
- Up to 2 years’ experience in technical support
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment.
- Quick learner & Details oriented
- Proactive, highly-organized, and able to manage multiple tasks
- Positive, professional, with a desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in English speaking and writing
- Team Player
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude.
Will be nice that you have:
- Experience with tech support web tools such as Zendesk
- Experience with CRM, IIS, Web Services